Actions and their reactions



Do we write our own destiny or is everything predestined? This thought might have come across all of our minds at sometime in our life. Today I’m gonna put a little bit of light around this thought or at least try. 

Each and everyone of us might have heard about this concept called the “Law of Attraction”, what it says is that ‘You will attract into your life–whether wanted or unwanted–whatever you give your energy, focus, and attention to’. This law can also be seen in our Hindu culture and it is stated as “Sankalpa se Srishti” where Sankalpa means ‘Thought’ and Srishti means ‘Manifestation’. A lot of people think it is cliché or maybe they find it very difficult to constantly keep creating a positive attitude towards their life when life keeps giving them shit. Personally, I too find it very difficult and haven’t been successful yet to manifest something into my life no matter how hard I’ve tried, apart from that the visualization practise is such frustrating sometimes. 


But there’s another law called “The Law of Karma” and I’m pretty sure that everybody believes in this phenomenon that ‘what goes, comes around like a frisbee’ so as everybody believes in this law, I’ll try to keep my point by talking about this concept. There is a difference between Destined and Destiny Confusing right? Let me ease it a bit for you, the things which were out of our controls are called Destined. For example, we did not choose our parents or how do we look that was destined. Moving on to destiny according to what I’ve learned, and therefore in my opinion Destiny is the situations that come to us which we cannot control. For example, one comes and insults other or one hates others for no particular reason, between people who never had any conversation. I think that’s enough explanation on destiny. The point is situations are destiny they come to you; you didn’t ask for them. So, what chooses our situations, is it our own karmas? Sometimes we come across situations in life where something happens in our life’s and we instantly apply the Law of Karma there, ‘I did this to this person, so this is what has returned to me’, which was similar under the same circumstances. 




But also, sometimes there are situations where something happens and we are like ‘why is this happening to me’, ‘why did this person hurt me, I loved him/her so much’, etc. Well, I believe that has something to do with our past life karma. Before facing the consequence of our actions in the past life we died, so it carried out into our this life; again this is a maybe, you don’t have to believe everything I say. But I’ll try to convince you, has it ever occurred to you that you may have just bumped into somebody and there’s this like immediate connection between you two. Like the other person or maybe you like immediately start sharing your deepest secrets with them or you just feel like you’ve known this person for your whole life, like the connection is that strong despite the fact that you’ve just met. If you’ve felt that ever, that cannot be just a coincidence right? These are called our ‘soulmates’, let’s just keep it there and I think I’ve kept my point here that past life connections are true. 


So, coming back to our point what decides our “Future Destiny”? The answer is how we react to that situation. There are basically 3 choices that we can make either we can mirror the emotion, reflect it or convert it. Moreover, by mirroring I mean do the same thing that the other person did; they did bad to you even you do the same to them. Reflecting the emotion means if somebody has a negative emotion towards you like hatred, anger, jealousy you reflect the same energy to them simply you absorb the negative emotion and reflect the same. In both cases, our karmic account keeps going on and on, neither of us are creating good thoughts and so not attracting well in our life’s. Instead what we can do is convert that negative energy into positive energy, one may ask how? The answer is through love, there’s a saying that says “Andhere ko andhera nhi sirf Roshni mita sakti hai, Nafrat ko nafrat nahi sirf Pyaar mita sakta hai”. So instead of cursing them, bless them, I know it sounds crazy and is very difficult to apply in many cases but next time just give it a try, by doing this we close our karmic account with that person or that emotion. This creates our future destiny. 



Everybody thinks about the Law of Karma as a no good and have a very negative attitude about it, but guess what our good deeds also come back to us. I’ve learned a thing in life, that is when you bless someone or pray for someone’s good health or well-being, for example, your friend or family you actually bless yourself. Apart from that don’t waste your precious energy over people. One of my favourite artist’s song has this line I adore, it goes “All the breath in your Lungs is stronger than the tears in your Eyes”. Each and every one of us is capable of doing great things, you just have to believe in yourself, don’t let the world tell you differently. So by choosing the 3rd option we actually bless ourselves and create our own destiny. 

So to summarize things, hypothetically we write some of our own destiny while some of it is already destined. Finally, if you don’t agree with any of my opinions, I still love you and appreciate you for reading this till the end.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Journey Through Time

FASHION & WASTE: TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN

Unheard Theory about “The Human Existence”